dreaming down
dreaming down
past all praying
dreaming down
dreaming down
where are the words
dreaming down
dreaming down
well west of waking
still haven't heard
For Open Link Night at dVerse
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
21 comments:
excellent...Dreaming Down, is there anything else? I love your damn poetry ;)
Sometimes the words ARE elusive...and it is a long time before one hears.
dreaming down, love that. Those words can be so elusive.
"well west of waking". That's a cool line.
another song, MZ ~
hey you're singing for us today... i like...
a lot of dreaming while waiting for the words...
A dreaming like that.. like that
You can go down pretty far sometimes before you hear anything. >KB
some fun allit in this gives is a very lyrical tone mz...maybe they will come...smiles.
we dream and dream to hear the words and suddenly they are there...sometimes. I like the song-like quality of this poem...makes me read it over and over.
If there is a code here, I missed it. Instead I found myself waiting for, working for sleep to come, deeper and deeper, holding off the sunrise in the East. This could be my lullaby.
SOmetimes words play and sometimes they are elusive...dream on Mama Z!
Cool poem !
Dreaming down and all the while anticipating. Nicely MZ!
Hank
Words don't usually show up for me while dreaming...just before dreaming...sometimes. And then I'm too sleepy to get up and write anything down. I'm a mess...
I like the song-like quality to this
Feels like an incantation. Love it.
Really enjoy reading poetry with a good beat. So nice and kinda slow dancing.
i like think of this as twilight..that intermediary space between dreams and reality..
Instead of Sunset that lingers..
slowly in to dark or star...
or moon..of abode...
The three last lines of the verse make a great haiku, what do you think?
Post a Comment