poetry by Kelli Simpson
This is perfect. And I was afraid to do a haiku for this. Brilliant capture ♥
Good question MZ ~ Have a lovely weekend ~
Well done.
ha.jim was the first poet i owned a book by...guess the fire got extinguished in that tub...smiles.
"case notes". Love it.
Flamin' good!!!!
Only you would come up with this edgy note, and that is why I love you.
a question to ponder!wonder why no one ever asked before!
A fair question. An excellent question.
Only you could find that question in this challenge. Love it!! Thanks so much for taking part in it!!
well played. :-)
I love the doors, and the quote is hot! I never ever know what You'll do to me...
he doesn't, never did.
Brilliant!
... come on, baby
Perfect concise comment! I watched the film and decided the Doors really performed better in the dark.
This was cool, Mama Zen.
ha - this is one good question...
Case notes... !! Very clever, once again.
As I generally detest Jim Morrison and the Doors as ponderous, self-important and pompous, I love this skewering.Ok, I admit it, I liked the Doors when I was 15.
I love your question and how you scatter our view...:D
I have to admit, my least favorite Doors song, and one that became cliche long before the nine millionth radio play.
Your response is so uniquely you.
You're such a clever girl!
Post a Comment
24 comments:
This is perfect. And I was afraid to do a haiku for this. Brilliant capture ♥
Good question MZ ~
Have a lovely weekend ~
Well done.
ha.
jim was the first poet i owned a book by...
guess the fire got extinguished in that tub...smiles.
"case notes". Love it.
Flamin' good!!!!
Only you would come up with this edgy note, and that is why I love you.
a question to ponder!wonder why no one ever asked before!
A fair question. An excellent question.
Only you could find that question in this challenge. Love it!! Thanks so much for taking part in it!!
well played. :-)
I love the doors, and the quote is hot! I never ever know what You'll do to me...
he doesn't, never did.
Brilliant!
... come on, baby
Perfect concise comment! I watched the film and decided the Doors really performed better in the dark.
This was cool, Mama Zen.
ha - this is one good question...
Case notes... !! Very clever, once again.
As I generally detest Jim Morrison and the Doors as ponderous, self-important and pompous, I love this skewering.
Ok, I admit it, I liked the Doors when I was 15.
I love your question and how you scatter our view...
:D
I have to admit, my least favorite Doors song, and one that became cliche long before the nine millionth radio play.
Your response is so uniquely you.
You're such a clever girl!
Post a Comment