red dirt hands
shades of green grass knees
yard-art-work
A bit of haiku for Haiku Heights and Kerry's Firefly Jar at Real Toads
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
20 comments:
We can pick all those messing in the gardens. Nicely MZ
Hank
Who knew yard work was so colorful? That's not something I'll ever discover for myself.
Yes, all the color doesn't come from the growing things, for sure. (You forgot to include the purple-yellow bruises and the sore back blues, though.) Loved it, and you know I can relate.
These take a lot of hard work ~ Good one MZ ~
Did you dig up any bodies? Hey, just askin, Yoda. ;-)
Ah gardening is colorful.. :)
love this one!!
September Heights - Grass Neath My Feet
ha...the yard art work go tme thinking...we have this house here locally...and i need to get a pic...they have like a 7 ft tall flipflop in the front yard...been there all summer....and just this week a 7 ft tall lighter showed up too...
I love yard art work ;D
Well tended I must say~
Yes!! We love this here, too!! Nicely done, Mama Z!!
Colorful.....
Cool Haiku in sweat equity.
Sounds like the perfect way to pass a Sunday.
... I'm sure yours is lovely, but I've see some "yard art" that should be against the law. :)
Pollock gardener. k.
"yard art work" What a wonderful term!
fun play on words here, really nicely done MZ.
yeah, nice!
Love haiku, love art, yardwork...not so much! But I do love your poem!
Good one! I haven't done haiku in years. I had it all in a book, but I have no idea where it is now...
Post a Comment