in this place
of
little ease we're bone
to bone and
breaking
kneestochest
and chesttoknees
stealing breaths
-stealingbreaths-
___________
| like two cats|
_______
|bricked |
________
|in a wall|
A strange little effort for Bjorn's prompt at dVerse
Friday, August 3, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
8 comments:
"Bone to bone and breaking".....that is so powerful. I felt the difficulty of breathing as i read, the constriction. You say so much in few lines.....it is a gift.
Oh my gosh, your title is so smart!!! Little ee's.
Cummings and Poe. So yummy-sinister.
Powerful and pressing on the chest. Nicely done!
Did Mexico pay for the wall?
I liked the stealing breaths at the end.
Really liked the formatting and placing of words ! Thanks for the twistofwords!
Bone to bone and breaking, and that clever use of the walled in words... not a healthy relationship.
Strange indeed. ;)
And think Tulsa. 1921. Do you now know what research I was doing?
Post a Comment