half-moon
I've had enough
back and forth
and grasping
curtain sky
open wide
but dreaming
is not sight
For Sanaa's prompt at Real Toads
Friday, March 9, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
12 comments:
"curtain sky open wide"...I love that. And we must never stop dreaming!
it's not, is it... ~
That last line - powerful
Oooh girl you sure know how to stun with a closing line!💖 Splendid write.
exquisite - how DO you knock it out of the ball park so often?
Hmm, sometimes I think it is.
Maybe it should be so...
no matter what, keep dreaming.. Excellent poem.
I can certainly relate to this kind of frustration with my body's inability to sleep.
I spend a lot of time with that pulled curtain night sky.
There is a weariness in this poem which resounds perfectly
I love that final piece of wisdom.
Post a Comment