shadorma
of black swans above
me below
me my man-
ster burrows into my bones
till I break
For Marian's prompt at Real Toads
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
12 comments:
Interesting. I got the first part- then lost at 'Ster'......what's a 'ster'?
I appreciated the word play of "man-ster" here, which read to be a take on master. Clever and whip smart as always! Thanks for posting MZ!
Love that closing
Such an exquisite write, MZ!
man-
ster
master
monster
enigma
strange and powerful
namaste
JzB
Yes, yowza, mon- man- either way. A shadorma of swans!!!! Love.
Delicious! I took man-ster as monster, man servant, and man slave. Hmm.
'man-ster said 'man monster' to me – and I thought of Weinstein etc.
Powerful stuff, whatever the specifics.
below me my manster
burrows into my bones
Obviously, the 'manster' can be quite a menace!
Hank
Chilling, mysterious, and magnificent!!!
Stellar. Almost makes me wanna be a man-ster!
Dark, starkly real. So many ways I could interpret this.
Post a Comment