I dare you to love me
just a little bit wrong.
Forget what you've read
in my file and my palm.
Wrestle me down -
a robin and worm.
If I'm wet,
I'm easier to swallow.
For The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
10 comments:
No one writes like you. That's why I love reading you so much.
I just read your poem to my Piano Man. I had to. He smiled suddenly not-so-sleepy brown eyes at me, and said, "Yes, my all, of course." So, goodnight. :-D
(whistles) (again, drawn out) ~
I thought (at first) the first two lines were packing a powerful wallop. Then I included the next two, after being blown away by those two lines. Then the rest of it followed with the follow-through, of course.
Wow (as always)!
you entice and seduce so well with your words. gracias for sharing your talent
Uh huh. Tweet.
mmm hmm. slurp
I'm literally swooning here!!❤️ So well done!💖
*Gulp* you're a favorite of mine. This packs a punch.
Every time I visit, you amaze me with your concise poetry that has so much depth.
Post a Comment