Wonderful Flash, MomZee. Our hearts are fickle, go with your gut. Thank you for this nice prompt. I'm not sure the guy has a ring in his nose but the fellow I wrote of has. ..
But sometimes the heart does seem to have a sense of smell--this is really what you do best, MZ--hit a subtle thought and make it clear and crisp, with just the right amount of words.Agree with Shay on the title--it really adds a very wry touch the way you've used it.
17 comments:
Perfect.
This has such a classic feel.
(and the title made me expect something else. Ha!)
Yes. Truth.
Oh the heart is blind..too often our betrayer. I agree with Fireblossom. This does have a classic feel to it.
This is an excellent truism. One to bear in mind, or refer to when in doubt.
Alas, we cannot do anything but to try, or have a taster like king of past used to have.
Wonderful Flash, MomZee. Our hearts are fickle, go with your gut.
Thank you for this nice prompt. I'm not sure the guy has a ring in his nose but the fellow I wrote of has.
..
only 13 words. Incredible.
I adore brevity and this small poem that says so much!
Perfect indeed.
Anna :o]
Indeed!
Thanks for a very challenging prompt
much love...
Non-physical emotions not easily controlled can get them astray!
Hank
Wonderful short poem; there is a sixth sense not always present in that wishing-to-please heart. Thanks, MZ. k .
But sometimes the heart does seem to have a sense of smell--this is really what you do best, MZ--hit a subtle thought and make it clear and crisp, with just the right amount of words.Agree with Shay on the title--it really adds a very wry touch the way you've used it.
A lot of truth in those few words. Too bad that the heart often doesn't notice the root until far too late.
Perfection, MZ. Thank you for the challenge!
Post a Comment