I Poe.
I Po-et.
I Edgar Allan Po-et.
I Edgar Allan Po-etess.
Now ain't I just a tell tale mess?
For The Tuesday Platform at Real Toads
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
19 comments:
Ah, just the giggle I needed to start my day, MZ!! Love it! Hope your week is going well!
You've got the heartbeat going strong.
But where is your black cat? Very charming, MZ. k.
i will not poo-poo your poe-ing
cheers
jzb
Dear poetess
I rave
I'm raven
Very clever!
Carry the cask and we'll toast!
You made me smile today!!
Love this! We're reading Poe in my English 11 class right now, so this was perfect timing.
Very clever!
Ever more!
It isn't very nice
to have five
eyes.
good one!1
Your poetry always leaves me wanting more ~~ luckily for me, there is! Nice.
Oh so funny, Mama Z! :D
Clever!
Anna :o]
So clever. It brought a smile.
do i hear a raven around here somewhere?
i been to his grave...
Po'e gal ~
Post a Comment