poetry by Kelli Simpson
Ah, as mother of four, I do so relate!! Love it, MZ, as always!!
Aye .. there's the ticket! Great little bit of haiku (which I know FB loves.)
Baby Puppy has such a wonderful mom!
Very sweet!
Without the note about your daughter at the end, I'd say this was about a romantic couple trying to tear apart from one another. But neither can really let go of the other.
The trust and the developing bravery are so deep in this few words. I can see the parent and child, one depending on the other... trusting.
sweet :) ~
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ah, as mother of four, I do so relate!! Love it, MZ, as always!!
Aye .. there's the ticket! Great little bit of haiku (which I know FB loves.)
Baby Puppy has such a wonderful mom!
Very sweet!
Without the note about your daughter at the end, I'd say this was about a romantic couple trying to tear apart from one another. But neither can really let go of the other.
The trust and the developing bravery are so deep in this few words. I can see the parent and child, one depending on the other... trusting.
sweet :) ~
Post a Comment