Blog Archive

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Today's Announcements


Are you dying to know all the details about the book . . .


Our poetry book

Available on Amazon

I just published with Fireblossom and Hedgewitch?  Check out our interview at Real Toads!

Need a Dear Daphne fix?  Get it here!

And, have a fabulous day, darlings!

11 comments:

Grandmother Mary said...

I bought it, I read it, I love it! Great contemporary women's poetry.

Brian Miller said...

woot. congrats to you and joy and shay mz...

Marion said...

I bought this book and Shay's "Night Blooms" at Amazon last week and recommended them both on my Friday, March 22 blog post. I'll be reviewing them at Amazon (I'm a top reviewer there) as soon as I finsh them both. So far, I'm loving the hell out of the poetry book. Way to go, girls, and congratulations on the book!!! xo

Mary said...

A hearty congratulations to you, MZ!

hedgewitch said...

Yay us!

Sioux Roslawski said...

Thanks, Mama Zen. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the interview, and have ordered three copies. Now I have to wait...patiently?

Fireblossom said...

What's next? A tell-all book from C.C. Avalon and Phoebe Bates?!?

Carol Steel said...

I've ordered it and now have to wait for it. Congratulations to each of you. I can hardly wait until the book arrives.

hedgewitch said...

Forgot to say thanks everyone--

Thanks, everyone!

Claudia said...

woohoo that's awesome news..

Anonymous said...

I have bought already! I haven't read the interview yet, many congrats though! k.

About Me

My photo
Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor