I'm not mad.
Narcissism blues -
3rd verse.
Schizophrenic, too,
and worse.
Mirror fucking,
lead paint sucking,
huffing from a hybrid,
where's the goddamn gas?
Why do you ask?
I'm not mad.
For Fireblossom Friday at Real Toads
Friday, January 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
19 comments:
I think you worked the challenge to perfection. One thinks it is about anger, but it's about foil hats and visiting hours. And, of course, it has your trademark brevity and punch.
This packs your usual punch, MZ.
A nasty little dust devil of wind-borne virus images in this, working up the nose, to tie first and last lines in a brain-starving tourniquet with one phrase, two different squints.
Ah, you made my day, MZ!! Terrific!
well done. Clever prompt
A fiesty unit! Powerfully written.
You turned me inside out and back again with this one!!!
ha from mad to madness....nice quick turn in this one mz....
The usual Mama Zen twist. This is a perfect venue for you!
Ha ha ha! That's awesome.
Being mad can make one madder, not so?
very cool.
Mama Zen never holds back! Love it...I believe we are all mad as hatters at times...the whole world is a psych ward.
Mama Zen you did it, brilliantly ;D
Love yours~
This is a clever format. You take a minimum of words and twist them around the mind and tongue. Talent.
No, you're not... I can tell
Sounds like the madness from drugs- well done in its brief vividness.
HA!!! especially love "where's the goddamn gas?"
♥
Write me a poem?
http://jasminecalyx.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/jasmines-jetsam-2/
Post a Comment