Jack
had a wife
and a butterfly knife.
John met both.
For Words Count at Real Toads
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
26 comments:
... bowing down!
The queen of brief ...
Haha!
Ah, the consequences of trespassing...not going to be pretty.
john had it coming
I saw that on the news.
It happened at the intersection of
I do and i don't.
~rick
Oh, clever! I'm with Brian. He had it coming.
A few words says it all.
I am still laughing--wonderful story and oh my--
smart!
You're getting a bit long-winded here :-)
Eleven words! LOL
K
Ha...and that was the end of the story!
Clever MZ ~ I can imagine the scene before and after ~
Clever, ...and whoa! I can imagine how that all went~
Too wordy. I got bored and quit halfway through!
Yes a very brief tale but it is all there for us to fill in!
You are way too good at this, Missy.
Oops! k .
What!!?? You're awesome. Seriously well done. The queen of potent brevity!! :)
my, oh my!
♥
so much said with so few words!
Brevity in classic fashion, MZ!
Hank
This is great, an entire story told in 11 words. Very cool
Ouch.
What's a butterfly knife? :-)
Brilliant!
Brian, is that a pun?
aloha Mama Zen. a tongue full of word flow. way cool rhythm and rhyme - and a lot of yikes too. aloha.
Post a Comment