
Having spent a good portion
of the previous night dreaming
of riding the dark wave of your hips,
our breath mingling,
our voices joining in a rising crescendo -
"oh God, oh GOD, OH GOD"
until we splintered
like the couch beneath us,
I could not help but blush
when you placed the wafer
on my tongue.

29 comments:
Girl! You wicked thing. I did NOT see that coming! Hot stuff, mercy.
Someone said that southern women like their lovers religious and a little mad. Maybe it's true?
ahahahaha - you are so bad!
communion before communion...so how many hail marys was that?
Ah, you wicked lady you!!! That's a whole stack of hail marys without a doubt!! What a great laugh to wind down my day and just the one I needed!
Sylvia
My my...I didn't expect that ending. I had to smile...great job!
Dear MamaZen: Ohhh...a priest! :)
Transubstantiation has never been so cool.
What can one say but "Tut, Tut, Wonderful!"
Forgive me father for I have sinned.
Oh well ....
rel
MZ,
Oh well,life's great,a little naughty but great! A brave verse!
Hank
God loves sinners. Bad girl! ;)
Great write.
Ha, I guess that caught us all out. Superb!
You're so good when you're so bad.
What Brian said! Terrific write.
Yay! Excellent!
I blushed at the surfing metaphor. :)
Sexy hips!
You infiltrated a recurring dream ... enough already!
Union, communion -- what's the big dif? Guess there's always something attractive in a man in uniform ... Brendan
I had a few comments that probably would have gotten me struck by lightning. I'll stick with... yowza!
Steller ending to a wonderful write.....:-)
Wicked fun here MZ. Love the ending. Fun write. Thanks
Oh my. I must read it again. Wickedly wonderful. : )
haha, I busted out laughing. Now, I need to go say a "Hail Mary" :)
{{{snort!}}}
Loveitloveitloveit! Take that, all you pious, pompous psalmsters!
Definitely a surprise ending. Makes you wonder how well you really know someone.
Oh this is delightfully wicked! Mmmm, that thing Helen said, about dreams....
Anna :o]
riding the dark wave of your hips,
sounds like fun
Post a Comment