Cradle gently,
as I cradled you.
Speak softly,
as I spoke to you.
Love deeply,
as I loved you.
Learn from me,
as I learned from you.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(136)
-
▼
October
(28)
- Keys
- Season Of
- Floss
- Continuing Education
- Epitaph
- Photograph
- The Fool
- Messy Girl
- Pulse Points
- Prosecution Exhibit C
- Little Summer
- In A Row
- Fitting
- Unsaid
- As The Holidays Approach
- Work Of Art
- The King
- The Botanist
- She Sleeps
- Just In Case
- Dead Letters
- Warrior-Woman
- Scarlet Woman
- The Help
- Heirlooms
- As If
- Let's Call It . . .
- As I Do
-
▼
October
(28)
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
15 comments:
I love it!
Doesn't need another word. A fine antidote for the grue and surreal and just plain orful out there.
Yes, I love it, too, it says it all!
Sylvia
Gentle, and lovely.
My fav.line has to be those last ones, we learn so much from them, don't we
Tender. Very nice and endearing write. It's nice to read poetry like this, as it seems like most have gotten away from this style- Great job here, thanks
reminds me of a soft and pretty lullaby :)
yes!!!
I heart your writing Mama ZEN!
Thank you for sharing as it is a gift to read your writing.
Bravo!
Regards
The PostMan
http://postcardsinthewind.blogspot.com/
Light and easy! It'll always work!
Hank
a perfect poem. it says everything it needs to in an economy of words.
beautiful reading :)
very nice tender and sweet.. i hope she learns from you ~
Beautiful! laurie @ Battling My Inner Critic
Soft and tender.
Love by example - the best kind!
Post a Comment