I want to strip you
with lush and transcendent words
that leave you
lost in languor.
I want to pour you
a river of wine
that pools in the harbor of your hips.
I want to press my breasts
against your chest
until our hearts fall silent.
I want to
seduce you
in the sun.
55 words for my G-Man!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Maude Lynn
- Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. ---Flannery O'Connor
26 comments:
Whew!!!
That darn heat sure is affecting EVERY aspect of our lives isn't it?
Now I can see why you opened this one up!!!
Loved your Steamy 55 Mama Zen.
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End
the harbor of your hips....nice...deliciously seductive....
Sounds good to me. Well, with my dh, anyway.
now that would be a sweaty seduction considering how hawt it is!
Nice new blog MZ!!!
That aught to do the trick!
Seductive and oh so lyrical!
i love the sensual side of your poetry! congratulations on the new blog! i love the look. ♥ dani
Every fellah's dream - rather better put than even the best of the usual!
Nice to see you open another blog (like me).
Hot steamy post there ~
Excellent imagery, MZ. And damn, it's hot in 55 land today!
That's a lotta heat. I need a shower. :) Love the 55.
I love it...I just added your new blog to my follow list as well. :)
I'm delighted you started this poetry blog. your words are delicious. I'll visit long and often. wishing you a joyful weekend Mama Zen.
The middle stanza is genius.And beautiful. A very warm 55. *fans self vigorously*
"...harbor of your hips" that's a good spot!
Excellent, perfect.
Excellent 55, MZ & fabulous new blog!!!
Definitely gettin' hot in here.
lustily seductive!
This poem is hot than our 101 degree here today!
Hubba, woman! That is some poem. I think I am going to like 55 a lot. :)
Your blog header is truly remarkable!
In the sun? In the SUN? You can't be serious!
Speaking as a strict Lesbyterian, I love that next to last stanza. Mmmm.
A tremendous poem. Well done.
Wow... it just got hotter up in here & it's already pretty hot from the heat & humidity! Awesome write!
sultry
languor is a great word.
harbor of hips? damn
Every word is hot perfection. You are quite the temptress.
~Shawna
Post a Comment